Subject: SAVE THE DATE: Informal Ministerial Meeting of Ministers responsible for cohesion policy, territorial cohesion and urban matters, 20-21 May 2025, Warsaw, Poland
From: "cohesion.presPL" <[email-masked]>
To: "cohesion.presPL" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "URBAN PRES PL" <[email-masked]>, "territorial cohesion" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2025 14:09:00 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Ministers,

Dear Sir or Madam,

The Polish Presidency of the Council of the European Union is pleased to 
invite you to the Informal Ministerial Meeting of Ministers responsible for 
cohesion policy, territorial cohesion and urban matters which will take 
place in Warsaw on May 20-21, 2025.

This high-level gathering will bring together key decision-makers to discuss 
regional policy issues more broadly, including cohesion policy, as well as 
the importance of the territorial dimension in the implementation of other 
policies and its role in fostering competitiveness, sustainable urban 
development, and territorial cohesion.

Discussions will focus on:

*	strengthening the role of cohesion and cohesion policy within the new EU 
competitiveness agenda;
*	the future of the Territorial Agenda of the EU 2030;
*	supporting sustainable urban development in functional areas, as well as 
the urban dimension of cohesion policy.

Additionally, the European Committee of the Regions will present its opinion 
titled ‘Cohesion policy as a key engine in achieving EU goals and reforms: 
how to further build on its performance-based approach while respecting 
decentralisation, partnership and multilevel governance’.

Event details:

*	Date:  informal dinner on 20 May in the evening; formal debates on 21 May 
followed by lunch around 2 p.m.
*	Format: 1 (Head of Delegation) +2
*	Location: Polish Army Museum, Warsaw Citadel (Plac Gwardii Pieszej 
Koronnej), 01-519 Warsaw

We kindly ask you to mark your calendar and ensure your availability. A 
formal invitation, along with a detailed agenda and registration link, will 
be provided in due time.

We would like to inform you that the informal meeting of EU ministers will 
be organized back-to back with the OECD Regional Development Policy 
Committee meeting at ministerial level, to be held in Warsaw, 19-20 May 
2025.

Accommodation:

The Polish Presidency has booked hotel rooms for delegates of the informal 
meeting of EU ministers and will cover the costs for the Head of Delegation 
plus one member of their delegation at the Radisson Collection Hotel 
(address: ul. Grzybowska 24, Warsaw) for 1 night (20-21 May). For the rest 
of the delegation, hotel rooms have been pre-booked.

Please note that the hotel operator will provide possibility of pre-booking 
for additional night (19-20 May) at the same hotel. Therefore, it will be 
possible to keep the same hotel reservation, in case your delegates will 
also take part in the OECD RDPC meeting.

You will be able to access the booked hotel via hotel operator link 
published in the Polish presidency accreditation system as soon as the 
registration link is provided.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at: 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

We look forward to welcoming you and benefiting from your valuable insights.

See you in Warsaw! /Do zobaczenia w Warszawie!

PL PRES Team

Ministry of Development Funds and Regional Policy

EU Affairs and International Cooperation Department

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
 <http://www.gov.pl/web/fundusze-regiony> www.gov.pl/web/fundusze-regiony

ul. Wspólna 2/4
00-926 Warszawa